Today, my two handsome men and I went to church. It was so fun to sing Christmas worship music and Jace loved it!! He made noise with us and moved around the whole time. We hang out at my dad's house on most Sundays so that is where we spent our afternoon. We were enjoying some chips and dip when the not-so-brilliant idea came to me that Jace might like to try a chip. Needless to say he kind of choked and I panicked. He was totally fine, but it was followed by me feeling like the world's worst mother... I think we have all felt that way at one moment. He is getting his two top incisors, but I think we have gotten this teething thing down to an art now. He really loves his teething tablets and I would just about swear by them. He is so curious all the time and loves to roll around and get things. He is getting in the crawling position several times a day and I am so excited to see him take off!