Ok.. So it has been awhile...
We have stayed so busy through the holidays! Jace is crawling around like crazy and he is keeping me extremely busy. He is pulling up on everything from the coffee table to the window sills to the walls. He is so proud of himself, it is just so cute. I am sure that he will be walking by his birthday. Speaking of the birthday, I can't believe that he is almost a year old! Can this really be happening?
We had a great Christmas and Josh and I got to have a few days alone at an IHOP conference. Nana Dear and Pawpaw kept Jace for us. Of course I came home early because I missed my little man so much! I know, maybe I am a little too clingy. I just love being with him. This week he has been fighting a cold. He had a fever from Thursday night until Sunday. Poor thing can hardly breathe because he is so congested.
My mom got married this weekend and it was really nice. I am really excited that she found someone. My older sister, Buffy was in town and things were pretty crazy! I got to visit with one of my bestest girlfriends and it was so nice.