I have to say that this is one of my favorite memories so far. We got Jace's hair cut last Thursday. It was his first visit to the salon and he was so good! The stylist gave him a comb to play with and he just looked around the whole time. He kept looking at the foil in her hair with a confused look on his face. I kept thinking that his hair was going to start curling since Josh and I both have curls, but it started getting in his eyes and since he is almost a year old I decided that it was time. Our appointment was at 2:30 which was pretty much the perfect time after his nap so he was really happy. I really expected screaming and wiggling because of all the stories I have heard about kids' first haircuts. The stylist said that he was the best kid she has ever had. It made me really proud! We are having his 1st birthday party next weekend, which I am really excited about. I really can't believe it is already here. He has been so cute lately, he has a little push toy that is kind of like a bike and he gets behind it and takes off running with it. I have a feeling that walking may be coming soon. I know, I keep saying that, I am trying to prepare myself! Today Jace stayed with Miss Shawn for a little while and he was quite the ham I am told. He kept spitting his milk at her and laughing. He refused to take a nap, but stayed happy and played the whole time. He really likes her. Then when I went to pick him up from her house, she handed him to me and he reached for her! It was really funny. We are going to Marketplace tomorrow night with Krystal and we are both very excited about that! Jace loves the sweet potato fries.