Jace has been having a really hard time at night lately. I think that he is just teething, but man! it is starting to get to me. I feel like he is a newborn again. For the past 3 nights he has woken up between 1:30 and 2am and will not go back to sleep unless I put him in bed with me. Last night I was watching him sleep and I can't tell you how much he literally looked like an angel. I don't really mind, but I don't sleep very well because I am worried about him all night! As one of my highschool teachers always said, " This too shall pass".
So the pictures below are some of my favorite pudding pictures! I have been buying sugar free chocolate pudding occasionally and giving it to him as a treat after dinner. He absolutely loves it. He really likes to stick his hands in the bowl when I am not paying attention and play in it. It is just so cute! He also loves getting a mouthful and spitting it. It is pretty funny, but I really try to hold back so he doesn't think that it is acceptable :o)
We are having his birthday party this coming weekend, and I am just so excited! Josh's family is coming and I just love hanging out with them. They are all really fun people. Tanner and Val, Josh's brother and sister-in-law have twins, Maddie Grace and Mason who are 4 and a half. They are really fun and love Jace. They both insist that his name is "Baby Jace" and not Jace Mezel. It can be very entertaining the conversations that we sometimes have. I think I say this in every post, but I really can not believe that he is a year old already!
Today we went to my dad's house to hang out. Jace has learned that the dogs love to eat his food and he likes feeding them his food more than eating it himself. It is pretty cute watching him interact with the dogs. Radar (the yorkie) was playing with him today. They chased each other and fought over a frisbee. Jace also throws balls and toys (not very far) for the dogs but they do not like bringing the toys back. All in all it was a great day!